Top 3 Resume Writing Services in India
Want to make your Resume look professional and eye-catching? Here are some points you should focus on!! Also, these companies can help you in writing the best resume for your career!!
Any person who wants to start his/her career in any field needs a resume. Not only fresher, but experienced ones also need a resume to show their past work done in their respective companies.
A resume is a document that is used to showcase your background, skills, and achievements. It also details your education and past relations with your colleagues. Now the first question that arises in anyone’s mind is why a resume is important and why creating a resume needs perfection. So here we go!!
Importance of a Resume!!
It is a well-known fact that our first impression is the last impression. A resume holds everything that the company wants to know about the candidate before the interview. Whether it is the objective of why you are applying for this job or be it the benefits you can provide to the company, everything is detailed in a resume. And if you are applying to a company for a job as a fresher, your resume is the first impression to the company. For those who are experienced, the resume helps in securing high-level jobs by letting all his achievements and hard work highlight in front of the HRs’. To secure your position in a particular company as a new employee the first thing you should do is to create a perfect resume. No matter whether you are fresher or experienced, the resume will let you showcase yourself in front of everyone.
Formats and Types of a Resume!!
Now if we talk about how to create a perfect resume then let us clear about the formats and types of a resume. A resume can be of different formats depending on the profile you are applying for.
Your resume should show the creativity your mind has and if the job profile you are applying for is something related to creativity then this is a must thing to focus on. Many people get a chance to interview in a well-known firm but the chances of getting into the team highly depend on their resume. Now you might be thinking that what role does the resume play here? It plays a vital role in getting you your dream job. The first thing that presents you in front of the company is your resume. If it attracts the HRs’ then only you will be called for a face-to-face interview. The main battle is making HRs want to meet you and this battle can only be won by an attractive and professional resume.
For making your resume perfect you need to focus on the dos’ and don’ts while creating it.
- The first thing that needs to be focused on is the conciseness of the resume. Making it up to the point and clearing your purpose of writing is what we are talking about. Don’t make everything look messed up and make the HR feel irritated with such a messy resume.
- The next thing is language. Here we ask you to be focused on the tone of writing. Don’t let your resume showcase you extra-ordinarily. For this, proofread the resume as many times as you can. It can help a lot in making your place secure.
- Now let us focus on the relevant things. Yes making your resume relevant to the job you are applying for is very important. In many cases, we have seen that a person is achieving his/her goals through a ladder that is step by step. But we have also seen that there are people who have gained a lot of experience in different fields. For them, this point is a must.
- Letting the admission committee know that why you want to join the company is important. So write the objective of your resume very clearly as it can be the point of attraction that can increase the chances of getting your dream job.
There are various types of resume that follows a particular format.
- The reverse chronological resume, which is mentioning the last thing first, is usually used by an experienced candidate as it lists the job experiences of that person along with starting and ending dates. It is advised not to use a reverse chronological resume if you are having a gap in your career.
- Next is the functional resume that focuses on skills along with previous jobs (if any). This type of resume is used by a person who has various skills and has been working in different areas. If you are looking for a career change or you are having a little bit of experience with different skills in different areas then go for a functional resume that helps showcase your skills more than experience.
- Online resumes are used when an employer is more attracted to the electronic way of communicating. Here you don’t need to send your resume from companies to companies as your resume is shown to the employer through search engines. For letting your resume reach the employer you need to focus on the keywords. As we all know that if anyone is searching for anything online then the most important thing is the words used. The more searched words used in your content the more your content will be shown. So making your resume along with using keywords properly is also a big task. Also, the online resumes follow the formats according to the companies’ requirements.
- Nowadays, we all are surrounded by the internet and as the internet is evolving more day by day, you can take advantage of it. A resume tells almost everything about you but there is a huge difference between almost everything and everything. This difference is filled by video, infographic, or website resume. These types of resumes have gained a lot of popularity recently.
Some of you might find creating a resume easy and interesting but for some, it is now a headache. Don’t worry we have the best solution to your headache. Seeing the importance of a resume, many companies have started services that create your resume on your behalf. It is as simple as shopping in a market. The service-providing company will ask about your background, skills, experiences, education, etc, and will create a resume for you according to your description. Easy it is!!
Why you need Professional Resume Writing Services?
Now many of you will say that with all these years of experience in a particular field it is easy for you to create an attractive and professional resume then why should we opt for any services.
You may be the perfect candidate for the job and your skills may help your dream company a lot but still, you are unable to land your dream job and it makes you feel depressed. But have you ever thought about the reason behind being rejected? If yes, then good to know that and if no then resume can be the reason. Yes, as mentioned above that resume showcase you in front of the HRs’ and being perfect in a job doesn’t make you perfect in creating your resume. So the only way to step on the first step of your dream job is to create a perfect resume and for that, you need Professional Resume Writing Services.
They can assist you in getting your resume recognised more quickly.
Job seekers of all levels of experience can benefit from a resume writing service.
To be honest, when HR has a pile of resumes to sort through, the right keywords and action verbs can easily catch their attention.
A CV professional, as opposed to a typical job seeker, has a greater awareness of keywords.
They will verify that your resume is free of errors.
When it comes to finding a suitable employment, the adage “the first impression is the final impression” rings true.
What impact does a resume have on your chances of landing a job? Simply said, before meeting with a candidate, a recruiter reviews his or her résumé.
A resume is a recruiter’s initial impression of you, and believe me when I say you don’t want it contaminated by petty mistakes like spelling mistakes or grammatical problems.
They provide resumes for Specific Jobs.
When you get down to write a resume, if you’re like most job seekers, you Google “Resume Templates” and pick the prettiest or most trendy one you find. Big blunder!
While colourful headlines and slick designs are appealing, a hiring manager is more interested in your qualifications and professionalism than your colour palette.
If your sector has requirements for cover letters, resume length, structure, contact information, and other application features, your resume writer should be ready to handle them.
They can help you enhance your writing by editing it.
You may pay an expert to edit and improve your resume even if you wrote it yourself.
As a consequence, you’ll have a great résumé and gain new abilities that can benefit you in your future ventures.
Analyze the changes between your original manuscript and the amended version to better understand the complexities of professional writing. You can improve your talents by applying the new information you’ve learned.
If you are now thinking to search for someone who can make your resume perfect then no need to go anywhere as we have made it easy.
Best Resume Writing Services in India!!
Wondering that how to find the best companies that provide you the best resume writing services? We have made it easy for you. Many companies in India have started providing the service of resume writing but we have shortlisted some of the top companies that give you the best service that can help you land your dream job in your dream country.
Creating a resume is something related to creativity and Estorytellers is known for its epitome of More- More of innovation and more of quality. Estoryteller is a leading company in the field of digital agency and is known for its best services. They believe that delivering the best to their clients without wasting anyone’s time is the first thing any company should focus on. And with this insight, the two things that clients like about Estorytellers are their transparency and reliability.
You can visit their website directly from the link- https://estorytellers.com/about-us/
With a team of more than 20 amazing writers, Taletel believes that writing is something related to nature. Following this aspect, they produce natural content which helps in creating a perfect, attractive, and professional resume. All the expert writers of the company follow a single tagline – “Telling a Tale is Our Priority & Choice”. With this, they meet all the standards of the current market and also mix some innovation in their work to make it unique. Taletel will help you write the best resume so that you can fit the industry standards along with the uniqueness.
Here is the direct link for the official website of Taletel- https://taletel.com/
3. Write Right
Here is another best resume writing service. Write Right is owned by Bhavik Sarkhedi who one of the young authors with three books published by his name. Write Right knows the importance of resume very well as they believe in quality and they treat content as the king. Along with the quality they also understand the necessity. Their website itself says a lot convincing you to reach them. Being one of the famous authors, Bhavik makes his company more reliable and up to mark with his gestures and reliability. So if you are looking to get your resume created in a manner that everyone asks you about it then Write Right is the place you should reach out.
Use this link to reach the website of Write Right- https://www.write-right.in/
Now as we have listed the top resume writing services in India, then what are you waiting for? Just reach them out and get yourself a perfect resume that can help you get the job you have always been dreaming of.
You may also like to read this Post:-
Hire these recommended resume writing services in India