Why Should Businesses Take Professional Content Writing Services From India?
What I did? What should I have done? What I shouldn’t have done?
We often hear such confusion when it comes to presenting online content to your customers. We wish to make the right impact through our content so our business can attract the customer. However, writing is not every mans job! You will need carefully crafted content that can sell the business. So, what do you need?
The answer is pretty simple…
A professional content writer.
Hiring professional content writing services will help you design your content an optimized manner that can fetch you the customers and the sale. Customers that come to your website desire to see content that relates to the product well, communicates your business with them, and build a trust to choosing them for business out of the competition.
However, it is seen several companies are not yet into content marketing and are missing out on one of the biggest trends ever. Especially in a country like India with numerous small and medium businesses.
For success, content is crucial in this digital age and the web-based environment. If you look at the major businesses today, they have people managing their content. Outsourcing is indeed a smart move, as companies who want to grow rapidly and want to serve their customers, can do so without sacrificing on quality of content or their valuable time. In fact, in India, in a recent survey it was seen, 86% of companies that are ranked as “highly effective” have used outsourcing their content.
So, ideally as the demand for content increases and as the company grows, outsourcing content writing is a highly effective way to make sure that your content is perfectly in tune with the growth of your company.
Content for business marketing was executed as far back in the eighteenth century by Benjamin Franklin when for publishing his yearly paper. In early 2000s search engines introduced SEO copywriters who progressed and built into content writers.
When you hire professional content writing services, what do you get?
Let’s Take a Look at the Benefits of Professional Content Writing:
- Error-free and quality content
- Content that understands your target customers
- Writing that provides the search engines a strong reason to rank your links higher
- An engaging and client interactive content
- Writing that provides the right information to your customers or visitors and empowers them
- Content that surges your conversion rate
- Consistent content with updates on regular basis
- Writing that scales business, saves time and effort
- Builds your brand image and promotes your digital marketing
- Creates a reliable content stream with exploiting all promotional channels available
The reality is- every business requires a dedicated content writing service to boost their digital marketing which is a must have for every business in today’s highly competitive time. Developing a channel to broadcast your product through seamless content is the right way to go about it.
Content leaders drive 7.8 times more traffic than others. 56% of marketers believe that customized content leads to higher engagement rates and increases brand recall as per the latest IBM Digital Experience survey.
How can you ensure that you are getting professional quality content?
There are certain parameters to check and ensure if the content writing agency is offering professional work. These can also be a differentiating factor while selecting the right and worthy content writing company for your business.
- The content should be error and plagiarism free.
- The writing style and tone should be justifiable to the brand value.
- The content should be targeting your specific audience.
- It can provide the right and relevant information to website visitors.
- It boosts customer engagement on the website
- Along with professional style, the content should be conversational at the same time.
- The overall writing style should be consistent and won’t get changed with every page of the website.
- It should be able to boost your website leads and conversions.
- Company should be able to provide consistent quality content.
There can be other factors too, and do not forget to trust your instincts while checking out various content writing services providers.
How Would You Know if Your Business Needs a Professional Content Writing Service?
- When you want to builds a solid online presence
- When you want to engage your audience and establish lasting relationships with them
- When you want to improve your conversion rate
- When you want to regularly engage customers on social media and social networking websites
- When you want to improve your search engine rankings so that the people who would do business with you can easily find your website easily using relevant webpages and blog posts
- When you want to influence and educate prospective customers in order to empower them and make them more mindful of their choices, needs and preferences
- When you want to promote your personal brands
- When you want to establish multiple inbound traffic channels so that customers come to your websites and blogs without being exposed to relentless, indifferent advertising promotions
- When you have small marketing budgets and want to utilize them optimally
- When you fully understand you have become an influential knowledge resource
- When you know email marketing is a highly potent tool that requires high quality and high responsive content to succeed
Content writing is a creative experience that can help you grow your business as well as save you time, but it also comes with a risk. Without a competent content writing service, the risk can be avoided that can cost you everything you have worked for. Having the right service that generate interest in your target market will give you the most lucrative marketing tactics for your businesses.
DemandMetric report findings say, Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and is three times more effective. Brands that invest in content marketing have a six times higher conversion rate.
What Impact Does Professional Content Writing Have on a Business?
- Professional content writing expands your search engine rankings or SEO
- It improves your conversion rate as you are persuasively able to tell your guests why they should become your customers
- You can publish content regularly and consequently as well as increase keyword depth of your content
- With research-based writing you can improve the authority and accountability of your content
- You can get return guests as you offer useful and relevant content to your guests
- You have a professional and business-oriented content delivery that is easily intercepted by your target audience
- Generate more leads towards your business
While using content to market your business it is important to also take note of things not to do, rather than just focusing on the content marketing benefits. To keep your business safe, growing and hale you need to keep these points in mind before crafting any content for the marketing;
Overuse of keywords – The use of keywords is a very significant strategy in content marketing and is a part of the research done for content writing. However, excessive usage of keywords should be avoided as it can get annoying to come across the same phrase or word again and again.
Also, while trying to achieve better search rankings if the same keywords are used excessively, the new and developed algorithm of the search engine detects the similar behavior and will ultimately lead to the content piece not ranking well.
So, make sure the content is based on perception and avoid words which are used unnecessarily.
Neither too short nor too long – Making your content too short may result in skipping important points relating to your business while, making it too long gets very exhaustive for customers to comprehend.
The solution is to break the content into segments that make sense. A series of segments consisting of content based on similar subjects is much appreciated.
Use of marketing strategies unwisely – While trying to rank content in search engines, content writers often use too many marketing strategies and optimization techniques which can affect the content quality. Over doing any strategy can only be harmful. Therefore, it is important to understand how content and respective marketing strategies should be used wisely and not load the content with just elements for optimization.
Unnecessary context – Many times content has too much explanation with the main content. Customers may have queries on the product or service and having unnecessary context in your content can confuse them further. So, keeping content concise and sharp is the ideal way to go about it.
Content comes in different forms; it is an art of crafting specific needs.
Different Types of Content Your Business Can Use to Market Are;
Articles or blogs
Blogs or articles can be informative pieces of content that are penned to enhance the value of your website or product and service. Blogging can help strengthen your SEO and give your brand a great recognition. Having solid well-written blogs builds brand awareness. Generally seen, a blog or an article can be anywhere and anything between the range of 400 words to 3000 words.
1. Advertising and sales copy
From copies to video scripts to reels, writing for advertising has several parameters, but the main agenda is to sell your product or service and gain more customers.
2. Social Media
Content on social media is basically for fast reading. The content here gets consumed instantly. But social media is always be viewed as a completely different platform for content, so the approach should be different. No lengthy articles or descriptions here. Content here needs to be short, crisp, and to the point. You can also add humor or even attractive graphics. Create content that has an impact so your customers and can create awareness as well.
3. E-books, whitepapers and reports
E-books, whitepapers and reports are long-form content that provide extensive knowledge on a particular subject, topic, product, and service.
Podcasts are an engaging, personable tactic to reach customers about your products and brand ideas. Podcasts aid customers to consume content more passively.
5. SEO (Search engine optimization)
Search engine optimization is a method used to make the content pieces rank better on search engines especially Google. The search engines use an algorithm that scales authenticity and degree of information provided by a content piece. There are many search engine optimization strategies developed by content writers.
6. Business content
As the name suggests, business content is formal way of delivering content that will turn audience into customers with the detailed and accurate product or service information provided in the content. It is used for business and commercial purposes mainly, and requires thorough research to execute.
It is one of the most popular forms of content writing. Copywriting is more of an advertising and marketing strategy. Like, an attractive tagline or commercial ads which are interesting due to their unique ideas and concepts of presentation. The primary focus of this content is to pull the customer’s attention and influence them to take the required action.
Newsletters or emails are simple, concise, and generally short, making them easy and simple to create on a regular basis. Here, content can convey information to the customer in simple language with crisp writing.
A good piece of content is when the customer gets engaged and becomes engrossed in it. Therefore, while delivering your content try and achieve its goal to get your customers attention span which is approximately about 8 seconds, as per a recent Microsoft survey.
As you know why professional writing is essential, how it really helps and how to create good content, the next most important thing is to know the advantages of outsourcing your content to Indian writers.
- The initial benefit are the economical prices. It is still an important aspect to consider for companies which need bulk content or need a huge volume drafted within a short period of time.
- The competition among Indian writers is on a high, so the delivery of content is quality-oriented.
- India being a diverse country, the content delivered is majorly creative and heritage alike
- Indian content writers are known to be professionals who deliver clean and creative content
- Another advantage of outsourcing content writing to Indian professionals is they are renowned for content delivery well before the deadline expected.
Working for a long time now, you will find highly focused, experienced and creative professional content providers who deliver Search Engine Friendly Content with great quality and within deadline.
So, to get unmatched services to flourish your business with content marketing how do you find an expert content writer.
Finding a reliable, trustworthy and quality-oriented content writer for your content doesn’t have to be as challenging as it seems. There are a many companies or platforms that offer quality content writing services online, so you can search for dependable content service providers.
While searching your focus should be the goal to get your business noticed by as many customers, and get the brand marketing you wish for. Choosing the right platform, keywords and portrayal of content really matters. Ensure your content provider aces in the game.
The best content writing services with a team of expert professional writers, you can get more content with great quality, at great prices and ultimate business satisfaction. Reach out to us and get your quotation now!
Mail now at email@example.com