How the 1% does things differently from 99%
Have you ever wondered why there are so many people who are not successful in their lives? There are so many of them out there who never achieved what they wanted to or could never come to terms with their full potential. People who are unsuccessful are always greater in number than those who are successful. It is indeed a matter to ponder upon as to why so few people could achieve what they wanted to. All human beings have the same form of brain, body and mind, but why is it that only a few could realise their potential?
The answer to this lies in the way people deal with everyday problems in life. It is how one reacts rather than how one prepares for something. Here are a few qualities due to which about only 1 per cent of people in the world are successful while the other 99 per cent are not so successful:
- The 1 per cent always stick to the plan they formulate. They seldom allow any distractions to derail them from the track they are on. Such people set certain bounds for themselves which they maintain so as to reach success.
- Procrastination is one of the greatest vices which consume people in the world. Upon close observation, one will realise than 99 per cent procrastinate things to be done. But the other 1 per cent realise the value of time, and strive to complete things on time. It is true that one has to push himself or herself in order to keep going; but this is what brings forth good results.
- Evolving is in the very essence of being human. But only a few realise that in due course of time. The mentality of the successful 1 per cent would be to rely on constructive feedbacks from reliable sources in order to enhance one’s performance. But the case is completely opposite in case of the other 99 per cent.
- It is completely normal not to accept anything but only the best. The 1 per cent people in the world strive to do the best in everything they start with. This makes fate give them the best in return. Focus on a more holistic approach so as to bring forth the best in yourself.
- One must understand that there must be clear demarcations between the time meant for work, and time meant for rest and relaxation. We all know that “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” Hence, we must take time to relax and spend time with important people in our lives. Also, a person must indulge in that kind or field of work in which he or she can enjoy as while working. This happens when we follow our field of passion.
And know that it is okay to prefer work, but not at the cost of your health. Also one must find time to spend with your loved ones. A balanced life is very important to achieve success.