Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Writing Tools of 2022
With the tilt towards technology, the world taking an unexpected turn, and going digital, the demand for content has gone through the roof. With the boom in digital promotion and marketing strategies, marketers are looking to satiate their hunger for content forms such as social media posts, SE-optimized blog posts, whitepapers, product descriptions, etc. The content market not just requires effort but time and a stable of workhorses as well.
In the Information Age, it’s a must to create authentic content. The content needs to be on-point and sometimes quirky, depending on the need to attract potential customers. However, with the rise in competition and the challenge of taming the high-quality writers, it’s becoming challenging to create top-notch content consistently. This is where Artificial Intelligence tools make their grand entry. The best aspect of implementing these tools is that they instantly minimize your stress and make writing content a breeze.
According to a few AI experts, these tools will eventually take over human writers. They are partially correct in a way. These tools smoothen the development process, hits Writer’s Block out of the park, churn out content ideas, and create high-quality authentic content with minimal human intervention. However, zeroing in on the best pick of the bunch is time-consuming. Therefore, I’ve compiled a list of the top 20 AI Writing Software.
The Top 20 Artificial Intelligence Tools Not to Miss Out on in 2022
Jasper Ai is an excellent AI-powered writing aid since it entirely transforms your content into a one-of-a-kind rendition. It lets you produce blog posts, essays, and poetry, and it will also create content for you based on a particular writing tone and style. The Jasper function can write material on auto-pilot mode. You have to start the phrase, and Jasper can complete it all for you.
- Jasper is an automated procedure, and it guarantees copies free of grammatical errors
- It helps you create Open Graph images. Users can instantly create images for meta tags with this feature.
- One can use Jasper for free to create up to 10000 words. If your content requirement is more than that, you need to upgrade to a premium plan.
- It’s integrated with Grammarly and Surfer SEO.
- Great collection of templates that matches Copy AI in terms of variety.
- For help, there is an extensive Facebook network.
- It works in 25 different languages.
Price– It has two plans, i.e., starter and the boss mode. The starter plan costs you $29 per month and lets you produce 20000 words, whereas the Boss plan allows you to create 50000 words for $59 per month.
Grammarly is a tool that assists authors in identifying and correcting errors before publishing their work. You’ve undoubtedly heard something about it already. They recently secured venture money at a valuation of $13 billion! The software is particularly noteworthy for its relevant grammatical advice, which assists authors in improving their writing abilities. Grammarly’s AI engine integrates machine learning and several techniques for language modeling, allowing users to fix letters, specific words, and phrases.
- Rewrites sentences
- Changes the tone
- Checks grammar
- Checks fluency
- Detects plagiarism
- It gives you word choices
- The business plan helps you save samples, create style, and establish a tone profile.
- It integrates with Web browsers, desktop programs like Slack, and Microsoft’s product suite.
- Ridiculously easy to use
- The free version is quite comprehensive, as it includes features like punctuation, conciseness checks, and tone detection.
- It works with Chrome and even helps edit Google Docs or any email.
Price– Grammarly has three plans. The free plan checks punctuations, spelling, and grammar. The premium plan will cost you somewhere around $12 per month and include all the benefits of a free version, but with no restriction. It also helps examine the text’s intelligibility, quality, and tone. The business plan will be around $12.50 per month, but it can be used by up to 10 users, unlike the premium, which is just for an individual. It includes all the features of both the free and premium versions.
3. Write sonic
Write sonic is a fantastic AI-powered content generation platform for digital agencies, e-commerce firms, and marketers. It lets users generate high-quality content. With this software, you may save a considerable amount of time by creating landing pages, ad copies, email text, product descriptions, etc. The pre-trained tool even responds to any query that you have. It helps generate an entire blog, poetry, and even summaries with the help of just a few directions. The free version of Write Sonic provides ten credits with which one can create up to 5000 words. For pro users, there are four paid options.
- Long-form writing assistant
- SEMrush integration
- Multiple seats
- Write sonic is a complete package matching Copy AI in terms of versatility.
- Integrating SEMrush provides SEO recommendations that help you develop Google-friendly material.
Price– The Basic plan costs $15 per month or $150 per year and includes 75 credits. The Professional plan costs $45 per month or $450 per year and includes limitless credits. The Startup plan is $95 per month or $950 per year and includes unlimited credits. Finally, the Agency plan is $195 per month or $1950 per year and includes unlimited credits.
4. Pro- Writing Aid
ProWritingAid offers an advanced grammar checker and style recommendations. This application helps authors maximize their potential by producing detailed reports that allow them to analyze and improve their writing style.
- This tool helps writers identify and remove any undesirable elements.
- These may include ambiguity, repetitive words, and even long sentences.
- It is capable of producing professional papers and research projects.
- The tool consists of a Chrome extension, an MS Office add-on, and Google Docs and Scrivener integration.
- API integration is simple.
- Cloud-based solution
- Integration with well-known applications such as Medium and Gmail
Price– It can be used for free. The paid version costs you $20 per month, $79 per year, or $399 for a lifetime subscription. You have lifelong access to all updates and support with the lifetime plan.
5. Article Forge
Article Forge develops more original material than other AIs because of its deep-learning capability. Content produced by Article Forge easily passes Copyscape’s plagiarism checker. It generates unique and high-quality material that can help you swiftly rank your website on search engines.
- Most AIs employ only a single deep-learning method, whereas Article Forge employs eight distinct deep-learning models to create the most conceivable content.
- It can compose the entire piece in seconds while sounding as humane as possible.
- Enter a keyword or other essential information to produce the material, such as headers, article length, etc. It will take a minute to provide you with top-quality content.
- WordPress Scheduler
- Automatically add videos, titles, and headings
- Creates content in seven different languages
- Content optimized for SEO
- Create Complete Blog Posts from Scratch
Price– Article Forge includes two payment levels and a 5-day free trial. The Standard plan is $57/month or $27/month if paid annually, and it allows you to generate 250K words each month. The Unlimited plan is $117/month or $57/month and lets you generate unlimited content.
The most challenging thing that a writer has to face is writer’s block, and getting over it cannot be easy. But Rytr helps you generate material in a matter of seconds. With this writing assistant, you can produce original material for your blog entries and publish them on the website. It is similar to Jasper and Copy AI. It uses AI to create a unique copy within seconds.
- There are approximately 30 usage scenarios.
- To add individuality to your material, choose from 30+ languages and 18+ tones (convincing, amazed, inspiring, etc.).
- Includes copywriting formula like PAS to generate high-quality output with little to no editing.
- Text creation is quite dependable as the content results are on-point.
- The free plan is quite generous.
Price– Rytr offers a free service that allows you to create 5000 words every month. There are two paid plans available. The Saver plan is $9 per month or $90 per year, and it can create up to 50000 words per month for you. The Unlimited package is $29 per month and creates unlimited material for you.
7. Copy AI
Copy AI is the most creative tool and helps you with content writing and copywriting. This tool intends you to assist by creating copies that are not just creative but also effective. You have to start by selecting the style of composition and explaining the product. It provides you with various examples and templates to help you begin. This tool also helps to enhance your writing abilities and lets you practice different copywriting prompts. So if you are struggling to come up with ideas and are clueless about how to begin, Copy AI is your go-to place. It even helps you generate appropriate words for your purpose.
- Ability to create copies for Google, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads
- Creates Instagram posts and hashtags, brainstorms themes, and other social media stuff
- Creates Hero text and meta descriptions for website copy
- Creates product descriptions, advantages, and eCommerce copies
- Creates sales copies for lead generation
- Copy AI can translate content into 25 languages regardless of the plan
- Copy AI has many templates (over 90) and tones
- Accessible messaging system to contact customer service
Price– It has two plans that you can opt for. Pro Plan is ideal for small enterprises and costs $49 per month or $420 per year, whereas the Enterprise Plan is for bigger teams; this plan solves your specific requirements and will cost appropriately.
8. INK For All
INK is a one-in-all editor with SEO assistance and built-in AI writing. In addition to producing new material, it employs the GPT-3 AI just like Writesonic does and may enlarge, simplify, or rework existing copy. INK’s score system adds to this flexibility by providing simple and easy-to-understand statistics that show how well the material performs in terms of SEO, word count, and readability.
- Suggestions about spelling and grammar
- Interface with a minimalist design
- WordPress compatibility
- Ink For All is one of the most extensive options, with 60+ features that include a grammar checker, long-form editor, and more.
- Simple to use with excellent instructions and videos for help.
Price– Ink For All offers three plans; the starter plan will cost you $22 per month or $8.80 per year. The Pro SEO plan is accessible at $55/monthly or $44/annually. The Team SEO Unlimited Plan costs $222 per month or $177 per year.
9. Growth Bar
The finest SEO tool for content writers and bloggers, without a doubt, is GrowthBar. It’s a one-stop-shop AI tool that allows you to produce articles with a single click, evaluate your writing for SEO best practices, do keyword analysis, and snoop on your rivals’ techniques. With Growth Bar, users get features such as Flesch Reading Ease Score, suggested keywords, internal and external link count, etc.
- AI Content Creation
- Idea generation for blog posts
- Keyword(s) suggestion
- Analyze your competitors
- Analyze backlinks
- Creating content is quick and of excellent quality.
- Drag and drop images and headlines
- Make smart decisions based on keyword analysis, including search traffic and complexity scores.
Price– Growth Bar has three plans to offer. The standard plan costs $29/month and includes unlimited keyword research, competition research, 15 AI blog posts, and 50 AI content paragraphs. The Pro plan will cost you $79/month and includes unlimited keyword and competition analysis, 50 AI blog entries, and 100 AI content paragraphs. The Advanced plan will cost you $129/month, including unlimited keyword and competition analysis, 200 AI blog entries, and 200 AI paragraphs.
10. Word Tune
Word tune is an AI application that tries to decipher the context and meaning of your writing. A child of AI21 Labs, it rewrites phrases using several languages. Word Tune can improve the quality of your content by making it more engaging and accessible. This tool understands what you have written and then rewrites it fluidly and understandably. Instead of traditional grammar checking, which emphasizes syntax than semantics, it tries to enhance the readability.
- Word Tune makes it easier to construct phrases that sound well while retaining the original sense.
- It gives you various rewriting alternatives for each sentence and modifies it.
- Rewrites based on semantic analysis.
- You have command over the length and style of your sentences.
- Real-time recommendations based on a thesaurus.
- Word Finder that works in several languages.
- Integrates with social media and corporate applications.
Price– It has a free version that offers basic suggestions, a Chrome add-on, and fundamental rewrites. The premium version will cost you $9.99 per month and help with tips and advanced rewrites, a word finder, and control over length and formality. Another is a premium plan for the team and provides everything included in the premium plan with custom pricing.
Sapling is an AI writing helper that integrates with chat systems and CRMs. It assists customer service and sales teams in writing and sending tailored answers to consumers. Managers may use this tool to learn how to manage discussions and teach their workers to communicate with customers more effectively. Sapling, which employs a machine-learning algorithm, promises to capture linguistic difficulties and mistakes considerably better than standard spellchecking applications. It also includes an outstanding autocomplete tool that assists you in creating responses faster.
- Sapling eliminates the need to rely on chatbots
- You may respond to consumers and fix their concerns with a single click.
- Web tools provide access to a snippet library.
- Preformatted Text can be included in messages using a message repository.
- Ability to respond in a human-in-the-loop manner
- Supports a wide range of apps through Omnichannel
Price: The free version includes basic suggestions and can be used with the free domains. The pro plan will cost you $25 per month and offers additional features and tips, and the enterprise plan has customized rates.
12. AI Writer
One of the most potent AI authoring tools available is AI-Writer. It writes articles with merely a title using cutting-edge AI writing algorithms. With AI Writer, you can use the efficiency of AI processing to create blog posts and articles. It distinguishes itself from most of its counterparts by focusing primarily on long-form content, whereas most AI tools focus on creating short-form content. AI-Writer is designed to produce SE-optimized results, and since SEO drives traffic, which generates revenue, it’s a win-win situation.
- You may paste a text you’ve created into this box, and the program will rephrase it for you.
- You may even rewrite articles created by AI Writer.
- Ability to create SEO-friendly articles
- Ability to directly publish to WordPress
- Access to APIs
Price– AI Writer offers you three plans. The Basic plan ($29 per month) is perfect for solopreneurs, small businesses, and bloggers. The Standard Plan ($59 a month) is for freelance content writers who create content regularly. The Power Plan is perfect for anyone looking to raise their content game. This package costs $375 per month.
13. Word AI
Word AI is a content generator that rewrites the original material into a particular style while retaining the previous content’s essence. The only drawback to this AI-based writing program is that you must provide the material for it to be unique. Word AI employs a machine-learning model. This approach creates original content which appears to be written by a human. Submit the original material in.txt format, and it will generate distinct variations of it.
- Corrects errors in spelling and grammar
- Obtain high-quality content
- Get up to 1000 article rewrites
- Creates unique article titles
- It supports four languages: English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
- Copyscape Integration
- AI-based article spinner
Price– You may begin using WordAI with a 3-day free trial. WordAI offers three different price choices. The monthly subscription is $57 per month, and the annual plan is $27 per month invoiced annually.
Copysmith uses advanced machine learning to help you create high-quality content in seconds. It was created by marketing specialists and award-winning copywriters from some of the world’s greatest agencies and AI experts from leading IT businesses. The program conforms to a particular style by understanding the modifications you apply to the created material, such as editing and refining it.
- Copysmith speeds up content production by 50 times.
- A Library of ad templates for Facebook, Instagram, Google, and LinkedIn
- Outlining, creating, and publishing a blog
- Plagiarism detector
- Product description templates for e-commerce
- Ability to rephrase the content
- Suggestions for FAQs
- An easy-to-use interface
Price– Copysmith provides three plans. The Starter Plan comes at $19 per month and $192 per year. The Professional Plan comes at $59 per month and $600 per year. The Enterprise Plan allows users to pick and choose the services they desire. Account white labeling, bulk data export/import, configurable templates, an account manager, and more features are available.
Peppertype.ai is an AI-powered writing tool that is great for creating keyword-optimized content for all of your business requirements. Over 20,000 individuals and 1200 companies trust Peppertype.ai for their writing needs. This tool blends writers’ abilities with AI to enable them to create unique content faster. It lets the writers choose their writing style, including simple, motivational, and professional.
- It offers 30 content writing styles, and with just a click, your article is ready to use.
- Peppertype combines AI and machine learning to create high-quality content in seconds.
- Create SE-optimized blog topics, outlines, introductions, and body titles.
- Create captions on social media
- Create YouTube video descriptions
- Create Facebook adverts
- Create Informative FAQs
- Create AIDA, BAB, and PAS-style copies
Price– Strater Plan is ideal for individuals, small teams, freelancers, and entrepreneurs. It costs $35 per month and $25 per year. A growth plan is perfect for professionals, agencies, startups, and marketing teams. This package costs $199 per month and $165 per year. The Enterprise plan is customizable according to your requirements.
Scalenut is for you if you are an influencer, content marketer, or an established business owner trying to monetize your business. You need the right content to reach your target audience and turn the clicks into income. Even if you create great content on your own, if it is not SE-optimized, it will not reach your potential clients, and you will pay the price in terms of revenue projections. Scalenut can be your destination if you want SE-optimized content.
- It enables you to create keyword-rich, SE-optimized material, leaving no stone unturned in ranking.
- Scalenut will assist you in scaling your organization to the next level by utilizing the power of AI.
- Creates content that does not appear to be created by AI.
- Creates catchy blog titles that increase click-through rates.
- Interesting user interface
Price– Individual Plan: $29/month or $144/year, Growth Plan: $79/month or $396/year, Pro Plan: $149/month or $744/year.
Outranking is a fast-expanding AI writing & SEO system that empowers content strategists and SEO specialists to outperform their competitors by producing fascinating, well-researched, and tailored content. By integrating content creation workflows, SERP analysis, AI writing help, and advanced SEO score, Outranking can increase your ROI. Outranking is a savior for all first-time AI tool users, as it has step-by-step instructions and procedures for creating material for any purpose.
- Outranking works with Google Docs, SEMRush, Grammarly, and WordPress to speed up your writing and posting process.
- Creates captions for social media
- Uses GPT-3
- SEO Content Editor
- Optimization of Google NLP topics
- AI Workflow Templates
- Website Content Optimization Audit
- AI Templates for — Ad campaigns, emails, product descriptions
Price– Mega Plan is excellent for individuals and businesses. This package costs $49 per month or $480 per year. Giga Plan is for in-house content groups and organizations, and it costs $99 per month or $984 per year. Finally, Tera Plan is appropriate for large-scale content production agencies. It costs $189 per month and $1884 per year.
It enables you to create SE-optimized content of all varieties. Its most distinguishing feature is the ability to generate content with keywords. Once you include those keywords, the tool ensures to have them in the content. Anyword is the only AI copywriting tool to deliver a forecasted performance measure. It is perfect for freelancers, small companies, medium-sized corporations, and large enterprises.
- It supports different languages and provides CTA-optimized material. Overall, it is an excellent writing tool for those who want to experiment with different styles.
- CTA optimization
- Email generator
- SMS Generator
- Performance rating (unique feature)
- AI advertisement copywriter
- Content creator for high-converting landing pages
Price– Anyword offers three plans. The Basic Data-Driven Plan will cost you $79/month (billed annually). The Data-driven Unlimited Plan is the most popular and costs you $239/month ( billed annually). And the Enterprise Plan will cost $ 999/ month.
19. Long Shot AI
Writing unique content is critical for a business’s success. Maybe you have done your research and still feel lost about writing and what to write. You need a more innovative way to work. LongShot.ai has got you covered. It generates high-quality content within 30 minutes.
- Creates product descriptions
- Gives blog topic suggestions
- Creates Meta Descriptions
- Summarizes content
- Long-form content generator
- Frequently Asked Questions generator
- Rephrases content
Price– It offers three plans. The basic plan is free to use, but it comes with limitations. The second is the Pro Plan. It is best suited for small teams, individuals, and agencies. It will charge you $39.90/monthly, $104.7/Quarterly, and $358.8/Annually. Last is the Enterprise Plan. It is best suited for groups willing to collaborate. It will cost you $99.90/ monthly, $284.7/ Quarterly, and $1078.8/ annually.
20. Smart Copy
Smart copy, powered by Unbounce, is an AI one-stop solution for almost all of your writing tasks. It combines your marketing experience with the ability of AI to optimize conversion rates. Over 100,000 people have already signed up for the platform, so head over to Smart Copy if you want to develop high-converting content for your company or compose a catchy email to sell to the client you’ve always wanted.
- Tagline Generator
- Sales Emails Generator
- Landing Page Generator
- Google Ads generator
- Product Description generator
- Investor Emails generator
Price– It offers two plans. The Starter Plan is free and comes with several limitations. It is intended for product testing. The Growth Plan will cost you $49. If you are willing to get a discount of 49%, then you should opt for an annual subscription. It will cost you $300 annually.
AI writing tools are a game-changing technology that can generate content in every genre and from any standpoint. In addition, natural language, notably GPT-3, has opened up a whole new realm of tools to help writers, content creators, journalists, authors, and SE optimizers.
In my opinion-
- Growth bar is an excellent SEO content tool.
- I will suggest Copy AI if you look for something that supports a team.
- Grammarly is by far the most excellent grammar-only tool available.
- If you are looking for the most economical option, Rytr will provide you with great functionality at a pocket-friendly price.